Next time you pass through Alma, be sure to take a few moments to stop and admire the new murals that are throughout the town! Lucky to have so many talented artists in the South Park National Heritage Area! Have you stopped to admire these art pieces?
“HISTORY INSPIRING ART – the PCCA murals have been installed in Alma! Look for them on the Ladies Aid Building and the Alma Town Park. Thanks to our talented members that created the murals: Scott Bullock Art, #jessicakurnas, Marisa Novy, Kia Neill, Brennan Scott-Williams, Alyssa Serpentini, Faith K Lefever. Thanks for the support from the South Park National Heritage Area and local Alma merchants.”
#SPNHA #parkcreates #artadventuring #historyinspiringart
You also might be interested in
Archaeology Day is a fascinating annual event that offers a[...]
Learn More about Chinese History here in South Park and[...]
Some of the best things to do in Colorado revolve[...]
- Seeking Storytellers: Submit Your Article to the SPNHA Magazine, Winter Edition
- Unearth the Past at Archaeology Day in Fairplay, Colorado
- All Aboard for Fun: Revisiting Railroad Day 2023 in Como, Colorado
- Get Tickets to the People, Places & Spaces Event happening September 16th, 2023!
- Senator Michael Bennet Visits the Fairplay Courthouse