The Board of Directors for the South Park National Heritage Area consists of seven voting members, at least five of whom must be full-time residents or property owners in Park County. The current Board of Directors are:
• Janelle Sciacca – Term Expires 2024
• Jara Johnson – Term Expires 2022
• Robert Schoppe – Term Expires 2023
• Erin Pulsipher – Term Expires 2024
• Kate McCoy – Term Expires 2024
• Kim DeFeo – Term Expires 2024
Voting members are appointed by the Park County Board of County Commissioners, which also may appoint non-voting, ex officio members to represent interested organizations and agencies. Members of the Board serve three-year terms and may be appointed to successive terms without limitation. Official public notice is made where there is a Board vacancy. The Board meets at least twice a year and may meet more often as the interests of the Heritage Area require. Board meetings and agendas are posted on the Park County website.