Each year, South Park National Heritage Area (SPNHA) makes a portion of its federal funding available to its local community partners to support projects, programs, and events that benefit South Park. Applicant organizations must demonstrate how their project relates to the goals outlined in the SPNHA Management Plan and follow the reporting guidelines set forth by the Heritage Area. Applications for SPNHA grant funding are reviewed by the South Park National Heritage Area Board, SPNHA staff, and Park County officials. If you have any questions about your application please contact the Business Manager.
2022 Grant Deadlines
- Application Available: February 1, 2022
- Applications Accepted until 5:00pm March 4, 2022
- Grant Awards Announced: On or before April 1st, 2022
- Applicant is a registered government, educational, or nonprofit organization capable of managing the project.
- Proposed project furthers the goals of the Heritage Area as described in the Management Plan.
- Project will take place within the Heritage Area. (See Map)
- Grants funds will only be used in accordance with the Federal Office of Management and Budget Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (2 CFR Part 200)